ESL Gaming is the world’s largest esports company that has shaped the history of this entertainment segment. They operate stadium-size events (both online and offline) and have users across the globe.
As the company continued to grow and evolve with users in almost every part of the world it became clear that localization was not a nice-to-have, but a must.
On this webinar, you’ll hear how Antony and his team have scaled to 20 languages for 5 different products with a centralized approach to translation.
If you’re a developer, product manager, project manager, localization manager or someone involved in this industry we know you’ll love this session.
- The unique localization challenges faced at a company like ESL Gaming
- What their previous translation workflow looked like using spreadsheets, manual copy and pasting and hours of overhead
- How they scaled to 20 languages for 5 different products
- What their current workflow looks like and how they are using Lokalise automation to support this
- Q&A with Antony Seedhouse - Director of Technology Products at ESL Gaming